Chamberlain Coffee x Bodum milk frother
Calling all baristas: you need this milk frother in your kitchen. Even if you’re not a barista, or have insane barista coffee making skills, you still need this milk frother. Try out some cool latte art and impress your friends, or just take a spoon and scoop some frothed milk on your coffee and call it a day. Tastes great no matter what, and looks photogenic.
How to make foam with Bodum:
- Fill the milk frother with your favorite type of milk (make sure it’s cold tho)
- Put the milk frother on a flat and stable surface, put the lid on and close the pouring outlet so you don’t spill
- Plunge the milk for like 30 seconds, or until it’s nice and thick and yummy looking. Then let it rest for a minute
- If you want it to be hot, just toss it in the microwave for 30-50 seconds
- Take a picture and post on insta or whatever and enjoy!
- CBChloe B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoOat milk
Makes the best froths oat milk!
- COCathleen O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoDon’t hesitate
I am so surprised by this little gem. So easy to use, and lovely foam for my nut milks. It only takes a minute to produce the foam. Definitely a good buy.
- KRKatie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoSmall but mighty!
I absolutely love the frother. It has stood the test of time and works so so well. Would recommend!
- SShannonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy to use and cute
Love this frother! I didn't want anything too fancy or bulky. It's super easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of room at all. It's also super cute and works great.
- MFmelissa f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agolike it but.....
the lids kinda suck the milk that comes out while you're frothing it, but the design is really cute and the customer service is great. I think it's more of an issue with Bodum not making the seal right? I thought it was a user error but other reviews mentioned it. besides that, I really like it and use it to whip up a light cream for my iced lattes. the like coming out of the top plunge hole really irritates me though