early bird light roast coffee bag
- MVMariaJose V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExquisito !
I'm thrilled with my choice! I'm from Chile, and I eagerly awaited my sister's trip to the US so she could buy me a coffee from Emma. The flavor profile is exceptionally delightful, boasting a flawless blend of bitterness and acidity evident from the very first sip. Opting for the Light Roast was indeed a sagacious choice, aligning perfectly with my discerning palate. If I lived in the US, I would buy more varieties, nevertheless, the Early Bird Light Roast has left me thoroughly content.
- BPBrett P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it
IMO the best Chamberlain blend. Bright and cheery, like the bag art :D
- HAHeidi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best coffee EVER!!
i love this coffee, its great for my mornings and super easy to make!
- ZAZoe A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoMeh.
I love light roast coffee. This just wasn’t my favorite. Plus I had shipping issues.
- JJennaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoStrong
Oddly this blend feels a little more like a dark roast to me but I may just be using too many grounds. Little bitter in the aftertaste for me but overall would continue to drink—just don’t go heavy on the brew.